Hi everyone. Happy 4th of July weekend!
I’ve already announced this in my newsletter, but here’s the recap…
We are picking a love song for Kyle and Cameron from Tin Foil Tiaras. I usually come up with a song for my couples while I’m writing, but this one eluded me. So you get to do it. Here are the rules:
1. You can enter up to five songs max.
2. Entries must be received by July 31, 2015.
3. I will put all the suggestions into a poll hosted on this site and voting will go through August 10.
4. The song with the highest number of votes wins and whoever submitted it will get the gift card.
5. If more than one person submits the winning song, I’ll hold a random drawing for the gift card … or maybe we’ll do two or three cards.
6. Submit entries either by posting in the comments here, my author page on Facebook, or emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FYI: In case you’re wondering, Wade and April from Feels Like Love do have a song — Broken, by Lifehouse. Not the most happily-ever-after, I admit, but it just felt right when I was writing their story.
Also, don’t forget to check out Skyriders, my new YA adventure novella.